The Liberty Mutual Research Institute for Safety released the 2016 Workplace Safety Index which identifies the leading causes of the most disabling workplace injuries in the United States (based on 2013 data).
The Top 10 Causes for Work Injuries are:
- Fall on the same level
- Fall to lower level
- Struck by object or equipment
- Other exertions or bodily reactions
- Highway accidents
- Slip and Trip without Falling
- Caught in/compressed by equipment or objects
- Struck against object or equipment
- Repetitive motion injuries
If you’ve suffered an injury while at work you have the right to seek compensation for your expenses. Don’t go it alone when you can have an experienced team of work injury lawyers working to help you. Contact the Frickey Law Firm to schedule your free consultation at 303-237-7373.