Mr. Frakes joined the Frickey Law Firm in January of 2015. He practices workers’ compensation.
While in law school, Mr. Frakes clerked for the Center for Justice, a non-profit law firm focused on civil litigation for indigent members of the community. His work focused on civil rights litigation, environmental law and landlord/tenant disputes. Mr. Frakes later joined the Federal Indian Law Clinic at Gonzaga University School of Law. Mr. Frakes was admitted to practice before the Kalispel Indian Tribal Court and successfully represented tribal members at the trial and appellate level.
In 2010, after graduating from law school, Mr. Frakes joined McDivitt Law Firm practicing exclusively in the area of workers’ compensation. Mr. Frakes handled all aspects of litigation and successfully represented clients at the administrative and appellate levels. Many of his clients were native Spanish speakers who appreciated Mr. Frakes’ fluent Spanish.
PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY ASSOCIATIONS
- Colorado Bar Association
- J. Reuben Clark Law Society
- Vice President, Board, Workers' Compensation Education Association
- Kalispel Tribe of Indians
- J.D., Gonzaga University School of Law, cum laude, 2010
- B.A., Economics, Utah State University, magna cum laude, 2007
- B.A., Law and Constitutional Studies, Utah State University, cum laude, 2007