Adam M. McClure, Esq. is at the top of his game. Recently selected for membership in “The National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 Under 40″ organization, Mr. McClure is one of only 40 Colorado lawyers to be awarded this honor. Also named a “Rising Star” by “Super Lawyers” in both 2010 and 2011, Mr. McClure is an exceptional litigator and has been a key member of The Frickey Law Firm since 2003.
A graduate of The University of Denver College of Law, he specializes in Workers’ Compensation and Personal Injury, expertly handling complex cases that serve the disabled and injured throughout the state of Colorado. He prioritizes the personal well being of his clients, working to ensure that each receives the maximum benefits allowed for their lost wages, medical expenses and disability. As a board member of the Workers’ Compensation Education Association, Mr. McClure is dedicated to remaining current on the laws and issues that affect the state of Colorado, and safeguarding the rights of injured workers across the state of Colorado.
Areas of Practice
- University of Denver College of Law, Denver, Colorado
- Chapman University, Orange County, California
- Major: Business
Honors and Awards
- Rising Star, Colorado’s Young Lawyers, 5280 Magazine
- Colorado Super Lawyer, 2011
- Top 40 Under 40, 2012
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association, Member
- Workers’ Compensation Education Association, Member
- Colorado Bar Association, Disability Section, Member
- Colorado Bar Association, Workers’ Compensation Section, Member
- National Trial Lawyers