As Colorado’s stay-at-home order has been replaced with new safer-at-home guidelines, we want you to know that the Frickey Law Firm remains completely operational to serve your legal needs.
The health of our clients and staff are our top priorities. While business must be conducted differently during the COVID-19 crisis, our experienced attorneys are available to discuss your case remotely. You can contact our office initially by phone, email, or live chat via our website for a free initial consultation. After that, we will customize our communication based on your technical remote capabilities, which may include video conferencing and telephone conference calls.
Available to Serve
As always, the Frickey Law Firm remains passionate about our mission: providing exceptional legal counsel to all men and women in Colorado, regardless of wealth or status. We continue to respond promptly to all phone and email messages. Our initial consultations remain complimentary, allowing you the ability to discuss your case online or over the phone for free, without risk or obligation.
We continue to conduct investigations, gather vital information, meet deadlines, and build strong, effective cases. With more than 60 years of successful experience and millions of dollars in combined verdicts and settlements, we have built a reputation for excellence, professionalism, and results. We know how to determine the true value of your personal injury claim, and pursue the maximum compensation to which you are entitled.
Staying Healthy and Safe
During this time, it is important to practice the following basic safety measures:
- Wash your hands frequently.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Stay at home except when it is absolutely necessary to leave.
- Practice social distancing.
- Wear a facemask where social distancing is impossible.
- Cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing, or use the inside of your elbows.
Understanding Colorado’s Safer-At-Home Guidelines
Under Colorado’s new Safer-At-Home policy, the following guidelines are in place for Colorado residents:
- Older adults and other vulnerable individuals must remain home except when necessary.
- Group gatherings of more than 10 people are prohibited.
- Critical businesses remain open with strict precautions.
- Retail businesses may open for curbside pickup and phased-in public opening with strict precautions.
- Bars and restaurants remain closed except for delivery or takeout.
- Gyms, spas, and nightclubs remain closed.
- Elective medical and dental procedures will begin with strict precautions.
- Personal services, such as salons, will open with strict precautions.
- K-12 schools remain closed for the 2019-2020 school year.
- Telecommuting will continue for offices. Beginning May 4th, up to 50% of staff can work in person with social distancing precautions in place.
Contact The Frickey Law Firm Today For Your Virtual Consultation
If you’ve been hurt because of someone else’s negligent actions, the Frickey Law Firm wants to hear your story. Discuss your case for free from the comfort of your home by completing the form on this page or calling 303-237-7373. We welcome clients from Denver, Boulder, Lakewood, and throughout Colorado.