When local legend Norton Frickey founded our law firm in 1958, he began with a clear mission: To provide exceptional legal counsel to all men and women in Colorado, regardless of wealth or status. As he would often say, “the key to the courthouse is the key to equality.” Now, sixty years later, the Frickey Law Firm has established itself as one of the state’s most recognizable and trusted names to help you when you’re injured.
If you’ve been hurt because of someone else’s negligence, you need an experienced, proven team in your corner. Contact the Frickey Law Firm today online or at 303-237-7373 to discuss your case for free. We proudly serve clients throughout Colorado, including Denver, Boulder and Lakewood.
Decades of Experience, a History of Success
With more than six decades of successful results under our belt, the Frickey Law Firm has built a hard-earned reputation for excellence. Our extensive connection to the community has helped us become one of the most respected practices in the region. As a preeminent Colorado law firm, we have been able to attract some of the most experienced and results-driven attorneys to join our legal team, including:
- Janet L. Frickey
- Jordan M. Frakes
- Adam McClure
- Eric B. Ballou
- Erin Montgomery
In addition to winning an extraordinary number of verdicts and settlements over the years on behalf of our clients, our attorneys have earned an array of awards from several distinguished organizations, including:
- AV rating from Martindale Hubble (highest rating)
- Best Lawyers in America and US News & World Report Top Law Firm
- 5280 Magazine Top 50 Women Lawyers
- 5280 Magazine Colorado Super Lawyer and Rising Stars
- National College of Workers’ Compensation Attorneys
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
Fighting for Colorado’s Injured Since 1958.
A Focus on Personal Injury Claims
In the late 1950s, Norton Frickey first gained recognition as a defense attorney in a number of high profile criminal cases. Over time, he expanded his practice to include a variety of personal injury cases. Today, the Frickey Law firm focuses exclusively on personal injury claims. These types of cases can involve a broad range of personal injury, such as:
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Workers’ compensation
- Construction accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Wrongful death
This is just a sampling of the types of cases we handle; for the full list of the legal services we offer, please visit our Practice Areas page. If you aren’t sure if your injury qualifies, we encourage you to give us a call at 303-237-7373. We will happily review the merits of your case in a consultation at no cost to you.
Why Choose the Frickey Law Firm?
While many of our clients come to us because of our outstanding credentials and proven history of success, they ultimately refer us to their friends and family because of our compassionate, uncompromising commitment to our clients. When you choose the Frickey Law Firm, you can expect:
- Results: Credentials, accolades and awards don’t mean much if you can’t deliver results. The Frickey Law Firm is a results-driven practice that has served thousands of clients, helping them obtain millions of dollars in combined verdicts and settlements. Our skilled and experienced attorneys understand the complexities of Colorado law and can effectively pursue the full and fair compensation you deserve, whether in a courtroom or at a negotiating table.
- Diligence: When dealing with a serious personal injury, the last thing you should worry about is how to handle a legal action. We make it easy to work with us by handling every step of your case. We provide information and access to the best medical care available and leave no stone unturned to maximize your recovery, both physically and financially. Simply put: We focus on your case so you can focus on healing.
- Accessibility: It’s frustrating to be left in the dark, especially in matters that concern the future well-being of you and your family. Our attorneys understand the importance of communication. We will keep you up-to-date on the details and progression of your case and we are personally available to answer your questions within 12 to 24 hours.
- Integrity: Honesty is a cornerstone of our legal approach. You deserve nothing less than honest, straight-forward counsel. If we don’t think you have a case, we’ll tell you. We won’t string you along for months with vague expectations and false hope. We know that your recovery involves more than just a check; we’ll help you seek the justice you truly deserve with passion and integrity.
Your Pain. Our Fight.
Giving Back to the Community
Since 1958, our firm has been proud to call Colorado home.
As a law firm, we have worked tirelessly to ease the financial, physical and emotional burdens of accident victims while striving to make Colorado a safer place for all of our neighbors, families and friends.
As proud members of our community, we have ardently supported local organizations and charities that enrich the lives of many Coloradans, including:
- The Action Center: Through a variety of programs and services, The Action Center works to provide the residents and homeless population of Jefferson County with immediate assistance such as food, clothing and shelter, as well as creating pathways to long-term self-sufficiency.
- Jeffco Schools Foundation: We are proud to support the foundation’s scholarship programs in Jefferson County schools to provide monetary assistance to students who are underserved and in need of assistance to continue their education.
- Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD): As personal injury attorneys, we’ve witnessed first-hand the devastation that drunk drivers can inflict on innocent victims and their families. While the Frickey Law Firm has been a checkpoint sponsor for the Mothers Against Drunk Driving Walk Like MADD event, Janet Frickey also sits on the advisory board for Mothers Against Drunk Driving.
Call Now for a Risk-Free Case Evaluation
You risk absolutely nothing by calling us. The Frickey Law Firm proudly offers a complimentary, no-obligation case evaluation and works on a contingency basis, which means you don’t owe us an attorney fee unless we obtain a victory in your case.
Call 303-237-7373 today to discuss your case for free. We welcome clients from Denver, Boulder, Lakewood and across Colorado.