According to the most recent crash statistics released by C-Dot, more than 22,000 traffic crashes occurred in Denver in just one year. While some auto collisions are minor fender benders with no significant damages, others involve catastrophic injuries that can change a victim’s life forever, resulting in costly medical bills, time away from work, pain, suffering, and even death.
If you’ve been injured in a car, truck, or motorcycle crash in Denver, the accomplished attorneys at the Frickey Law Firm can help. We have decades of experience fighting for justice on behalf of injury victims. Our legal team has the skill, knowledge, and resources needed to protect your rights and pursue the full and fair compensation to which you are entitled under the law.
- Distracted driving: Anything that takes a driver’s attention from the road is a potentially life-threatening distraction. This includes texting, eating, grooming, passenger interaction, radio adjustments, and much more.
- Driver inexperience: Safe driving is a skill that requires proper instruction and practice. Teen drivers are responsible for a disproportionately large number of car crashes, not just in Colorado, but across the nation. Teens are generally less likely to wear seatbelts and more likely to speed, text and drive, drink and drive, and make other basic errors that lead to collisions.
- Aggressive driving: The term aggressive driving encompasses an array of reckless and dangerous driving practices, including speeding, tailgating, unsafe lane changes, running red lights, and much more. When drivers drive erratically or take their frustrations out on other motorists, the risk for collisions and injuries is exponentially increased.
- DUI/DWI: Drinking and driving is deadly. In 2018, CDOT reported that of Denver’s 762 vehicle crashes that involved a DUI charge against the vehicle operator, 449 involved injuries, and 8 resulted in death.
- Driver unfamiliar with area: The streets of Denver can be confusing for those unfamiliar with the area. One-way streets, bike lanes, turn-only lanes and other factors can all lead to collisions. This unfamiliarity can endanger vehicle operators and also result in bicycle and pedestrian accidents.
Discuss Your Car Wreck for Free With Our Experienced Attorneys
If you’ve been hurt in a car, truck, or motorcycle wreck and need a law firm you can trust, contact the Frickey Law Firm today online or at 303-237-7373 for a free case evaluation. Serving Denver, Boulder, and nearby areas.